- 5 - 10 jaar
- 32 - 40 uur
Are you an experienced Network Engineer who is ready for a change of scenery? Are you looking for a job full of technical diversity with a high degree of independence and responsibility? Look no further and apply now and work as a network specialist on the most successful media network in the Netherlands!
Scope of the Position
You are the specialist in the field of network environment and therefore ensure the continuity and performance of the data communication infrastructure. This includes WAN, firewalling, switching, routing and LAN, both wired and wireless. You are also responsible for resolving disruptions and implementing software or configuration changes on network elements. Moreover, you do not lose sight of the completion of communication with technical content. Finally, you give advice and provide support regarding the security of technical infrastructure and data flows.
Your responsibilities are:
- Guaranteeing the continuity of the entire network environment
- Contributing to projects by providing the right infrastructure information based on your knowledge and expertise;
- Ensuring that innovations are timely and correctly implemented within the professional field;
- Sharing your knowledge with knowledge teams such as workplace management, system engineering and application management and/or external suppliers;
- Preparing and maintaining system documentation, maintenance plans and reports.
You have at least five years of demonstrable experience in managing networks and network components. You know what the digital threats of today and tomorrow contain and how you can get ahead of them. Furthermore, you have excellent communication skills and you are always willing to help colleagues. This means that you are tactful in your communication and you know how to get things clear on paper. You do not get disconcerted easily and you can plan very well and work in a result-oriented way.
- Working and thinking level of a higher vocational education
- Knowledge of various techniques and protocols such as 802.1x, WLAN, VLAN, VXLAN, VPN (IKE, IPsec & SSL), TLS, DNS (SEC), RADIUS, OSPFv2, (MP) BGP;
- Experience with ISE, DNA and DCNM;
- Knowledge of Ruckus Wireless;
- Experience with Cisco switching / routing, Palo Alto and Fortinet (advantage);
- Certifications of CCNP (Routing & Switching or Service Provider) are an advantage;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written.
Are you looking for a work environment in which you can develop yourself to the maximum? Do you want an employer that offers you opportunities to stay up-to-date? Then apply quickly, because we will always go the extra mile for you.
Next to this we offer you:
- A good salary and secondary employment conditions;
- Excellent training opportunities;
- The possibility of obtaining your certifications;
- The opportunity to lease a car;
- Ample opportunity to work with the latest technologies.