Colleague Technology Services Country Team Leader
- 5 - 10 jaar
- 40 uur
Are you looking for a job opportunity as an international Team Lead? And would you love to deploy, mentor and train several Colleague Technology Services Teams? Apply for this job offer as Colleague Technology Services Country Team Leader. You will work at an innovative organization in Rotterdam as well as in Amsterdam and abroad.
What you do as a Technology Services Country Team Leader?
In this role you will manage the Colleague Technology Services (CTS) team to deliver services to the business alongside providing oversight and management of team leads in other defined countries to achieve the same end through measurable and documented results, adapting to changing business priorities. Besides you will have a keen eye for the customer experience ensuring that the delivered services are of a high quality. Moreover, you will assist with the business getting the most out of technology. And last but not least you will take ownership for mentoring and developing the CTS teams.
As a Technology Services Country Team Leader, you will:
- provide technical support for the Workplace, primarily assisting the client’s users, but also supporting key stakeholders and business leaders and their departments;
- have oversight of Incident, request fulfilment and escalation management through effective queue management;
- build country teams as cohesive units to service across all lines of business with a keen focus on effective communication and quality of delivery whilst collaborating on a regional and global scale;
- be responsible for managing the country budgets as they relate to CTS, including representing spend requests into the global forum, being involved in effective budgeting and forecasting;
- monitor and enable training and development opportunities for the CTS team.
- Experience of and ability to communicate and operate effectively in a pan-European support environment;
- Applications experience of undertaking detailed analysis of desktop IT systems using available processes and formulating any support tasks required;
- Experience of modern Microsoft Office products in the Deskside environment area;
- Possess the capability and motivation to achieve personal and team objectives, with flexibility to undertake new service offerings introduced into the client’s end-user business;
- The ability to pick up new technologies and learn new skills quickly;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we offer?
- An exciting and innovative working environment, in which you will get the ability and opportunity to deploy yourself and your IT career;
- A personal Field Manager;
- A good salary and a nice commission arrangement;
- Regional outings, Christmas parties and many social events;
- Excellent training opportunities!